Vacancy Details

Position Information

Position Title:
Guidance Counselor
Position Description:
NC iRIS Liaison
Position Number:
320349
District - Site:
JONES COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS - JONES SENIOR HIGH
Position Type:
Classified
Full-Time/Part-Time:
Full-Time
Term:
12 month
Continuing or Temporary:
Continuing
Position Available Date:
1/3/2014
Position End Date:
Level of Benefits:
Full
Salary Range:
NC State Salary Schedule.
Vacancy Closing Date:
10/17/2013
Minimum Degree Level:
Bachelor's
Minimum Experience:
Bachelor|s Degree in education or related fields and three to five years of experience working with high school-aged children. Preferred Qualifications: Master|s Degree and License in School Counseling.
General Position Comments:
The NC iRIS Liaison will develop positive relationships between the higher education partner and the LEA and bridge the gap and keep communication lines open among all parties. As the chief advocate for and support to the NC iRIS high school, 80 percent or greater of duties and time will be devoted directly to serving students and meeting program needs of the NC iRIS high school. The remaining 20 percent of the liaison|s time will be spent performing duties such as securing classroom space, scheduling and overseeing college placement testing, coordinating vertical teaming between faculties and participating on various high school and higher education partner joint committees as appropriate.
Special Conditions:
 

Contact Information

Site Supervisor/Principal:
Otis Smallwood
Phone:
(252) 448-2531
Email:
hrdept@jonesnc.net
Mailing Address:
320 W Jones St
Trenton, NC 28585

Search